Eat the rainbow

Eat the rainbow
Eat the rainbow

Saturday 26 July 2014

HEALTHY NUTELLA FUDGE BROWNIES

Do you know those recipes that make you really proud and that every time you serve them to someone and the reaction is : "OMG THIS IS SO TASTY!", you almost feel a little tear coming down of happiness. 

Well my HEALTHY NUTELLA FUDGE BROWNIES is one of them 


This is the reason for which I decided to share the recipe also on my blog and not only on instagram, so that a broader range of people can make it and just ENJOY. 






 RECIPE (8 servings)


Ingedients:

 200g sugarfree dark chocolate, 2 dl truvia, 1 dl cacao, 4 eggs, 1 dl chopped hazelnuts, 2 pinch of vanilla, 300g mashed avocado, 1 1/4 dl sugarfree nutella (more if desired)

Procedure:

1. Melt the chocolate
2. Add avocado, cacao, truvia, vanilla and eggs.
3. Mix everything till smooth with a fork or in a food processor
4. Toast the hazelnuts and then add them to the batter
5. Pour in a buttered bread loaf form.
6. Add the nutella and make swirls using a fork or a knife
7. Bake 30 minutes at 170°C
8. Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (preferably over night)






I usually do not make the same two times as I love trying new things, but this is honestly a MUST REPEAT CAKE !!!!!


This cake had a huge success among my mothers friends and within my family. It was even appreciated by my "I do not eat healthy" brother. It tastes very naughty ;)


WARNING: do not try the cake batter or there is a very HIGH risk that you will  eat it all up! 





No comments:

Post a Comment