Eat the rainbow

Eat the rainbow
Eat the rainbow

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Protein crust pizza

This amazing pizza is made with both almond flour and a heat resistant protein powder from fitnessguru called One Bake.





Ingredients:
1 scoop unflavored heat resistant protein powder (I used One Bake), 1/2 dl almond flour, 1 egg, 1/2 dl water, 1 tsp psyllium husk, 1/2 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt. (You can add spices as well if you want). 
Toppings of choice : I used a delicious mature cheese (that I grated) from the brand Boxholmsost, asparagus and pine nuts.
 
Procedure:

1. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
2.  Line a baking tray with parchment paper and flatten out the mixture on top . 
3.Smooth out it out nicely and then bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 175 degrees C. 
3.Take it out, add your favorite toppings and bake for 10 more minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment